The Mathematics Of Weight Loss | Ruben Meerman | TEDxQUT (edited Version)
This is the edited version of The Mathematics of Weight Loss presented by Ruben Meerman.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- My Health, Wellness And Weight Loss Journey
- NRL Funny Man Took On The Kokoda Track
- Weight Loss Journey: Episode 6 – Six Months After Bariatric Surgery
- My 600 Pound Life | Weight Loss Story | Sims 4 Story |
- Extreme Weight Loss Host Chris Powell Turns His Back On His Audience | Thanks Dr. Oz
- SOPIHE – Yoga Session #2
- Programa De Yoga Para Iniciante – 1° Aula – #1
- The Most Craziest – Teenage Fitness Body Transformations Ever! 15-16 Before & After Motivation!!!
- Yoga Para Mi Bienestar | Práctica 5: Práctica De Yoga Restaurativo
- TERMINATOR: DARK FATE Trailer (2019) Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie