Yoga To Gain Perspective | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga To Gain Perspective is a 35 min mindful yoga practice to assist you in creating a rhythm of balance and ease. Practice yoga asana, awareness and conscious breathing to bring energy to the body and peace of presence to your mind. This session is designed to remove any irritability or stress caused by change or outside circumstances. It will also bring a gentle decompression to the spine and neck, as well as invite more mobility in the shoulders and hips.
Remove stress, open your mind, anchor in your center so that you can be kind and serve others.
Tell us what you experienced or learned in the comment section down below!
Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Free 7-Day trial featuring over 25 hours of exclusive videos + all my digital courses.
Get your FREE Yoga Calendar: http://yogawithadriene.com/calendar/
More at www.yogawithadriene.com
Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Full Body 15 Minute Lunch Break Yoga
- Did A Yoga Handstand Give Woman A Stroke?
- Yoga For Equestrians | Yoga With Adriene
- 40 Minutes Hip Opening Yoga Flow With Master Ajay
- Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India 💫
- A Teenager’s Journey Through Weight Loss Surgery
- What I Eat In A Day // Weight Loss
- What You Should Eat On The Ketogenic Diet
- How To Stay Motivated On A Weight Loss Journey | 5MF
- Weight Loss Tips In TAMIL | Healthy Ways| Easy Way To Lose Weight| Lose Pregnancy Weight