Yoga – stretching to maintain spine flexibility
To keep your back healthy you have to move it.
It doesn’t have to be complicated.
This is my daily stretching routine to maintain the flexibility of my back.
Check it out and be inspired to make your spine sing.
Music: Diamond Ortiz
12 Min Yoga For Brain Power | Yoga With Adriene
Yoga for Brain Power! Use this rejuvenating yoga break for an instant cognitive boost. This flow is great for increasing fresh blood and oxygen to your beautiful brain.
With an emphasis on awareness and centering, this yoga practice helps to stimulate blood flow to the brain, relax the mind, increase focus and improve memory.
You might also like:
- Dedicate – Day 20 – Lead | Yoga With Adriene
- COUPLES YOGA CHALLENGE!!! (VERY FUNNY)
- How To Use Yoga Props!｜Yoga Girl｜Rachel Brathen
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Morning Yoga Flow ♥ 15 Minute Intermediate Wake Up | Joshua Tree
- Hip Flexor Love – Standing Poses – Sometimes Sweet / Sometimes Challenging Vinyasa Yoga Flow
- Meditation For Self Love | Yoga With Adriene
- Rainbow Yoga 🌈 Yoga For All Ages! 🌈 Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga For Stress Management | Yoga With Adriene
- KETO: 11 SIMPLE Tips For Major Weight Loss
- NEW MOVIE TRAILERS 2019 🎬 | Weekly #27
- Intermittent Fasting 101 – Weight Loss Plateau Help!
- BEST UPCOMING MOVIE TRAILERS 2019 (July) #2
- How To Start Your Own Weight Loss Journey | The Mental Side