Yoga – stretching to maintain flexibility of spine (incl. puppy pose)
Many have asked for a follow-up to the previous video of simple stretches to keep the spine flexible, that is, to maintain flexibility of spine.
This video follows the same principle. It is a little more advanced in that I have my legs in lotus position. This gives me better access to my lower spine.
I rest in puppy pose in between movements to stretch out my spine.
Before I do these stretches, I always warm up with some cardio. I often put on some funky music and shake out the hips to loosen up as shown at the beginning of this clip.
Movements of the spine should always be done with awareness and in harmony with breath.
This video is not instructional but for inspirational purposes only.
Music: Diamond Ortiz
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Simple Morning Yoga Practical Exercises For Body Stretching – Taylor And Zoë
- Joe Rogan on How Wacky the Bikram Yoga Guy Is
- Weight Loss Yoga For Flat Stomach & Abs – 20 Minute Beginners Yoga Workout
- ¿Qué Es Yoga? Parte II De III | Sadhguru
- Baba Ramdev Yoga For Weight Loss | पेट और कमर की चर्बी कम करने के लिए योग आसन | Yog Guru
- Tasty Low Calorie Recipes For Weight Loss – Healthy Meal Prep Recipes
- How To Start A Weight Loss Journey In 4 Steps | You Need To Watch This
- Long Shot (2019 Movie) Official Trailer “Unexpected” – Seth Rogen, Charlize Theron
- CREATE YOUR DESTINY – Aesthetic Fitness Motivation 🏆
- NEW MOVIE TRAILERS 2019