Yoga – Headstand Practice (including Padmasana, Splits, Middle Splits)
According to yogic thinking, disease starts in the intestines. Often the cause is bad posture. We slump and our organs are squeezed and misplaced. When practicing inversions, particularly Sirasana (headstand) our organs drop into their proper places and by twisting our spine and hip, they are massaged and toned, thus resulting in a long and happy life. So keep practicing everyone ðŸ˜˜
Music under exclusive license: Diamond Ortiz Â© ASCAP [Funk Stripes Inc] 2018
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- YOGA PLUS SIZE TREINO ABAIXO DE ZERO (Vanessa In The Wild)
- Yoga For Weight Loss | Healthy Energy Flow | Yoga With Adriene
- EXTREME GOAT YOGA!
- Yoga For Weight Loss â™¥ Amazing Fat Burning Yoga Workout
- Advanced / Intermediate Yoga Flow â™¥ Expand Your Practice
- FAST & FURIOUS HOBBS AND SHAW Final Trailer (NEW 2019) Dwayne Johnson Movie HD
- FITNESS IN VIAGGIO: EQUILIBRIO TRA SPORT E RELAX. MERANO INVERNO SLOW.
- 5 Reasons Why Fitbit Should Be Your Next Fitness Tracker
- Common Mistakes That Can Stop Weight Loss + How To Succeed | Dr Mona Vand
- 10 EASY Ways To Lose Weight & Get Healthy! Weight Loss Tips, How To Diet, Food, Health Coach