Weight Watchers Kurbo App: Should We Give Weight-Loss Apps To Children? | This Morning
Subscribe now for more! http://bit.ly/1JM41yF
Parents have started petitions against Weight Watchers who have launched a new diet app for children as young as eight. Kurbo, the weight-loss app, has been introduced in America to “help kids reach a healthier weight.” But with British parents concerned the app will spark obsessive eating behaviours, should we be worried that it will soon be launching in the UK? Joining us to discuss the matter is Nikki Grahame and weight-loss motivator Steve Miller.
Like, follow and subscribe to This Morning!
This Morning – every weekday on ITV and STV from 10:30am.
Join Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes as we meet the people behind the stories that matter, chat to the hottest celebs and cook up a storm with your favourite chefs!
Dr Zoe and Dr Ranj answer all your health questions, stay stylish with Gok Wan’s fabulous fashion, be beautiful with Bryony Blake’s top make-up tips, and save money with Martin Lewis.
#thismorning #phillipandholly #eamonnandruth
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- Mom Weight-Loss Makeover: The Before And After Pics Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- How To Lose Weight Fast And Easy (NO EXERCISE) – Weight Loss – Lifestyle – Healthy Diet – Abigale K
- How I Lost 55 Kg’s || My Real Weight Loss Journey Story || Fitness And Lifestyle
- An Honest Fitness Journey / Weight Loss Update..
- Oats 4 Ways | Weight Loss Dinner Recipe | Oats | Oats Recipes Indian | Oats Directions
- STUBER Official Trailer (2019) Dave Bautista, Comedy Movie HD
- MY FITNESS / WORKOUT ROUTINE! WHAT I DO AT THE GYM / FULL BODY WORK OUT
- Total Body Yoga Workout (Super Energizing!)
- Yoga For Relaxation 💙 (20 Minute Yoga) CHILL OUT Yoga Stretches For Hips | Sarah Beth Yoga
- Power Yoga Break | Yoga For Weight Loss | Yoga With Adriene