WEIGHT LOSS WEDNESDAY – EPISODE 135 – GAME CHANGING OKINAWAN SWEET POTATOES
Did you know that the longest lived people in the world, the Okinawans, eat about 72% of their calories from these nutritional powerhouses? They are as delicious as they are beautiful. And they taste like cake!!! I like to cook them at 250-275 degrees for about 2 and a half hours.
To get 10% off your order until August 31, 2019 please go to ww.HawaiiVeggieFarm.com and use coupon code ChefAJ10. Thereafter you can receive 5% off of your order by using code ChefAJ5.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Love & Kale,
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- Weight Loss Roti Recipe – Healthy Weight Loss Recipes | Skinny Recipes
- SNAKE DIET LIVE WEIGHT LOSS Q&A
- What To Eat To Lose Weight In 5 Days
- MASTER WEIGHT LOSS DIET WINTER BY NITYANANDAM SHREE
- My 45 Pound Weight Loss Story & How I Kept It Off (Before & After) + Update!
- HealthWorks! Youth Fitness 101 – Warm Up | Cincinnati Children’s
- ASSASSINAUT Official Trailer (2019) Sci-Fi Movie HD
- STRETCHING OUT! YOGA WITH LIZZZA! | Lizzza
- The Accidental Prime Minister | Official Trailer | Releasing January 11 2019
- Feel Better Yoga – Beginners Yoga For Depression, Stress, The Blues & Anxiety Relief