WEIGHT LOSS WEDNESDAY – EPISODE 111 – OATMEAL COOKIES
Made from 3 simple ingredients (4 if you add raisins), these oatmeal cookies are so easy to make and so fun to eat. Since they are just basically oatmeal and banana, you could have them for breakfast instead of your usual cooked oatmeal. How sweet the cookies are will depend on how ripe you bananas are and whether or not you use the raisins.
I deeply apologize that there was a printing error in my book The Secrets to Ultimate Weight Loss on pages 146 and 147 for the recipes. Instead of 8 bananas it should have said 4 bananas. If you use 8 bananas you will have to double the amount of oats.
Here is recipe from page 147 as it should have been written. The errors will be corrected in the next printing.
4 VERY RIPE bananas
3.5-4 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional but good)
1 cup golden raisins (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mash bananas. Stir in remaining ingredients. Using a retractable cookie scoop(or a 1/4 cup measuring cup) scoop batter and place on a Silpat or other nonstick silicone baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are no longer sticky. Gently flip over and bake for an addition 10 minutes/ Let cool. Makes about 24 cookies. You can also “cook” these in a food dehydrator until desired level of crunchiness is reached.
Thank you for watching my video.
I’m Chef AJ and I make healthy taste delicious
Love & Kale,
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION STORY | -120 LBS | PCOS | Happier & Healthier | Journey To Self Love |
- MY WEIGHT LOSS MORNING ROUTINE
- Science Of Weight-Loss: Pathophysiology Of Obesity
- Shaun T’s 5-Minute Fat-Blasting Workout
- Amazing Weight Loss Transformations
- My HUGE Problem With The Fitness Industry…
- Celebrity Fitness | Celery Juice And Fitness Advice From The Kardashians
- YOGA PANTS PRANK!!! WHO’S BUTT IS BIGGER ??
- Saturday Morning Yoga | Cracker The Dragon 🐉
- Day 13 Total Yoga Body Burn Workout Vinyasa Flow | Yoga Dose