WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION STORY | -120 LBS | PCOS | Happier & Healthier | Journey To Self Love |
My name is Gianna Sciortino, and this is my story. Throughout my life I have suffered with obesity due to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. My weight affected my life tremendously both physically and physiologically no matter where I went or what I did.
When I realized how unhappy and unhealthy I was, and the lack of self love I had, I knew that I needed to make a change for no one but myself.
With having PCOS, no matter how healthy I ate, or how much I exercised, I was never able to lose weight.
I decided to get the gastric sleeve as a tool, along with continuing to eat heathy and work out. I lost a total of 120 lbs. Your health and your happiness are the main two things that you need in life.
My goal throughout my transformation was not to be that “skinny pretty girl”, but to find inner peace with myself and love myself for who I am.
I hope that my story can help you with not only weight loss, but with anything that you’re going through or trying to pursue in life. Thank you so much for all of your support. I hope you enjoy!
♡ Follow me on INSTAGRAM for daily INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION!
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- 5 Five Minutes Weight Loss Hacks That Actually Work For The Busy People | Beauty HACKers
- Eating Well And Losing Weight
- Rice Vs Roti : What’s Best For Weight Loss || Which Is Healthier And Why?
- TRANSFORMATION: Jay Lakhal’s 84 Lb. Weight Loss Transformation In 90 Days!
- Your Introduction To The 2018 Cityline Weight Loss Challenge
- Classical Hatha Yoga Fest An Invitation From Mukul Anna!!!
- Connor Murphy Trains At Planet Fitness
- Watch Full Coronavirus Coverage – March 30 | NBC News Now
- FabFitFun Unboxing & Review With Myra | Subscription Box For Beauty, Fitness, Skin Care, Self Care
- Yoga Stretching To Wake-up Spine And Hips