WALKING Is Better Than RUNNING For WEIGHT LOSS [Here’s Why]
What?! Walking is better than running for weight loss?? Seriously, how can that be true? Doesn’t running burn more calories? Yes. But as we now know, weight loss isn’t a simple matter of energy in vs. energy out. It also comes down to your hormones and which hormones are in or out of balance. So if you’re thinking of upping your running and boosting your weekly miles in order to lose some weight, make sure to watch this video first. Because upping your cardio routine can sometimes cause more harm than good. Andddd there may just be an even better (and easier) solution!
21 DAY INTERMITTENT FASTING PROGRAM:
ORIGINAL BLOG ON WALKING VS. RUNNING:
AUTUMN ELLE NUTRITION FACEBOOK GROUP:
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- How Simple Lifestyle Changes Can Help You Lose Weight
- The Quest To Understand The Biology Of Weight Loss (HBO: The Weight Of The Nation)
- MY DIET PLAN
- WEIGHT LOSS WEDNESDAY -EPISODE 146 – INSTANT APPLESAUCE (and Does Fruit Make You Fat?)
- Weight Loss – How I Lost 10 Pounds In My 20’s | Dr Mona Vand
- Похудение С Fitness__home
- OFFICIAL SECRETS Official Trailer #2 (2019) Keira Knightley, Matt Smith Movie HD
- Why Fitness Influencer Chose To Remove Breast Implants
- BOTTOM OF THE 9TH Official Trailer (2019) Sofía Vergara, Joe Manganiello Movie
- THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THE FITNESS INDUSTRY!