Swallowing The Elipse Balloon On Placement Day – Weight Loss With The Elipse Program (FR/ENG)
Watch Nathalie kick start her weight-loss journey with the Elipse Program by swallowing the Elipse Balloon with a glass of water. Here, she describes her experience on the placement day. Have questions? Ask us on comments.
If you are significantly overweight and have a history of unsuccessful dieting, the Elipse™ Balloon Weight Loss Program may be right for you. At the center of the Elipse Program is a soft balloon that is placed in your stomach. The balloon is swallowed during a 20-minute appointment, and neither placement nor removal of the balloon requires surgery, endoscopy, or anesthesia.*
The Elipse Balloon creates a constant feeling of fullness, allowing you to eat less without the hunger that accompanies most diets.
With the help of your care team and the sense of fullness created by your balloon, you can change your eating habits and reclaim control of your health.
For more information, please go to – https://allurion.com/
To find an Elipse clinic in the U.K., please click – https://www.elipseprogram.com/uk-swallowable-balloon/
To find an Elipse clinic in France, please click – https://www.ballon-elipse.fr/
Video edited by: Antares Studio
*In rare cases, the Elipse Balloon may require endoscopic or surgical intervention for removal.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- Thanks To Massive Weight Loss, Ashley Can Finally Take Care Of Her Son
- Turmeric Tea DIY Mix For Weight Loss-Get Flat Belly In 5 Days Without Diet/Exercise-Belly Fat Burner
- Weight Loss Roti Recipe | Lose 5KG In 15 Days With 100% Oats Roti | Oats Recipes For Weight Loss
- My Weight Loss Journey No Gym No Diet No Stress|Lose Weight Naturally|Be Natural
- How To Use Protein Powder (For Weight Loss)
- 30 MIN YOGA FLOW – For Deep Stretching And Strength | Pamela Rf
- THE LIFESTYLE – FITNESS MOTIVATION 2019 💪
- Fitness Motivation – The Aesthetic Era, Here To Stay
- Take 5 Yoga Break! | Yoga Quickies | Yoga With Adriene
- Shilpa Shetty’s ‘Quick Fix Yoga’ – 15 Min Full Body Workout