Stephen Fry On Donald Trump, LGBT Lessons, His Weight Loss And Greek Mythology | ITV News
Stephen Fry can turn his hand to most things -- he’s an actor, a comedian, a writer, and a documentary maker and now he’s heading out on tour for the first time in 40 years with his show Mythos about ancient Greece.
ITV News Central’s Sameena Ali-Khan had the chance to speak to Stephen. In a wide ranging interview, whether he was talking about LGBT education, how audio books helped him lose weight, Donald Trump or American humour, his answers were both thought provoking and optimistic.
Get breaking news and more stories: http://www.itv.com/news/central/
Follow ITV News Central on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ITVCentral
Follow ITV News Central on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ITVCentral
Follow ITV News Central on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itvcentral
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- Weight Loss Shots
- My Weight Loss Story
- 45 Minute Yoga For Weight Loss (Total Body Workout) | Fightmaster Yoga Videos
- Fletch & Hindy: New Zealand Boot Camp Part 1
- Dr. Oz’s 21 Day Weight Loss Breakthrough
- Total Body Yoga Flow | Morning Yoga Class: Awaken
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Millions Potentially At Risk In U.S.; Pandemic’s Global Environmental Impact
- 30-Minute Dance, Box, & Booty Burn Workout!
- NEW UPCOMING MOVIE TRAILERS 2019 (Weekly #17)
- Wind Down Yoga | Yoga With Adriene