My Weight Loss Journey | Essa Al Ansari | TEDxYouth@GEMSModernAcademy
Essa Al Ansari speaks about how he went about achieving his goal of losing 85 kilograms naturally over the course of 5 years and elaborates on how the key to making successful lifestyle changes is to set achievable, measurable and small goals as he inspires the audience. Essa Al Ansari, the founder of Fitness With Essa and a motivational speaker, is a role model to many. He achieved his goal of naturally losing 85kgs over the span of 5 years through immense hard work, grit and determination. He believes the key to any successful lifestyle change is to set achievable and small goals. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- Weight Loss Yoga For Beginners. Full Body At Home 1 Hour Workout & Yoga Class
- WEIGHT LOSS FOOD HAUL | What I Eat To Lose Weight In A Week (Come Healthy Grocery Shopping With Me!)
- How I Lost 20 Kgs In 3 Months By SUMAN | Weight Loss Journey, Transformation & Motivation Tips
- 11 Carbs You Should Be Eating To Lose Weight FAST | Joanna Soh
- WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION!
- Yoga Home Work Out Yoga To Increase Flexibility, Stretching Fitness Toning Yoga
- Dedicate – Day 25 – Alive | Yoga With Adriene
- GYM TIME 🔥 FITNESS MOTIVATION (2019)
- The Total Body Burn Morning Yoga Workout Vinyasa Flow Level 2 | Yoga With Tim
- FITNESS UPDATE: Why I Had To Stop Counting Calories