Motivational March: Weight Loss Tips | Brian Tracy
According to the Boston Medical Center, 45 million Americans diet each year. However, going on a diet and staying on a diet are often two very different things, and motivation is a key element in making any weight-loss plan successful. http://bit.ly/2IeRb0q
If you are determined to lose weight, here are 6 tips you can use to stay motivated throughout your weight-loss journey.
This video is part of our “Motivation March” series. Every week during the month I’ll be giving you a new video on how to stay motivated though some of the most challenging things life can throw at us. Be sure to tune in every Thursday in March for a new video.
Also, try out my 14-Day Goal Setting Challenge by clicking the link above, it’s FREE!
“You can accomplish virtually any goal you set for yourself, as long as the goal is clear and you persist long enough.” @BrianTracy (Click to Tweet: https://ctt.ec/0Ipdd)
Subscribe to my channel for free offers, tips and more!
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- CARDIO VS WEIGHTS | Whats Better For Weight Loss
- Taking Down The Diet Industry – The Real Truth About Weight Loss
- The Best Training For Weight Loss? | Ask GCN Anything
- Mind Over Fatter: My 130 Pound Weight Loss Journey
- Yoga For Weight Loss – Strengthen And Lengthen – Yoga With Adriene
- Dedicate – Day 12 – Curate | Yoga With Adriene
- ANNABELLE COMES HOME Trailer (2019) Horror Movie HD
- Twilight The Unicorn Of Dreams | A Cosmic Kids Yoga Adventure!
- BERSERK Official Trailer (2019) Nick Cannon Movie
- FITNESS GIRLS TWERK OFF | BOOTY WORKOUT