Jump Rope Weight Loss Workout
♡ DO THE FREE QUIZ TO SEE THE BEST PROGRAM FOR YOU HERE:
I’m so excited to bring you this fun and new-style workout for my channel. Today, we will be performing a cardio workout routine using a jump rope. Don’t panic! If you don’t have a jump rope, you can just pretend and it will still be effective 🙂
We are doing 20 seconds on with a 10-second rest. Repeating for 8 reps and doing 3 sets in total. At the end of the workout, we have a fun, short series of toning exercises to help tighten that entire body.
I hope you all love this full-body routine!
Enjoy and make sure to comment after!
♡ MORE VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
6 Mins Abs: https://youtu.be/AhCKNCSDNSk
Jumping Jack Cardio: https://youtu.be/2J2g7XOr2i4
Slimmer Thighs: https://youtu.be/Zdipw3KLlo4
Small Waist Workout: https://youtu.be/lnPimnnwN9k
Make sure to connect with me on social media for more lifestyle tips and motivation!
♡ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hollydolke
♡ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Holly-Dolke-455973181401357/
♡ TIKTOK: https://vm.tiktok.com/uWJLyQ/
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- 6 NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS TIPS | Healthy + Sustainable
- How To Do Proper Diet For Weight Loss? | G.Sivaraman Interview
- 80lb Obese Dog Wins Weight Loss Battle
- Yoga For Weight Loss | Yoga Dose
- My Weight Loss Journey: The Truth
- Coronavirus Cases Soar As Thanksgiving Approaches
- Protests Could Set Off Second Wave Of Coronavirus Infections | Morning Joe | MSNBC
- Low Budget Diet Plan For Weight Gain | Panghal Fitness
- Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings | Official Trailer
- EGE FITNESS ILE SIRT ANTRENMANI (Eller Kanadı)