Hip Opening Yoga ♥ The Hipster Release | Wanderlust Yoga
Do you feel tightness or soreness in your hips? Are you wondering what the best way to release and open those tight hips are? Have you been looking for the perfect yoga flow for your lower body? Well, this 10 minute beginner/intermediate yoga practice is just for you.
This lower body routine is perfect to recharge yourself any time in the day, but its especially effective when your hips are super sore and killing you. In ten minutes flat it’s the perfect solution to relieve jet leg or to do at the office on a break. Its also great after the gym, at home on a matt, or in a hotel room while you are on the go and feeling the soreness in your legs post workout or travel.
I use this flow in a lot of my hot yoga classes in Toronto, and students are always shocked afterwards at how loose, relaxed, and limber they feel. Try it for yourself!
Shot at the Xanadu Villa in Cap Estate, St. Lucia.
Thank you so much for watching and subscribing to our channel!
Music & Video Production- Mark Spicoluk
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Professional Afternoon Yoga Practical Exercises At Home – Tassie
- Couples Yoga Challenge!!!!!
- Hot Yoga Workout How To Do Leg Split Stretching Pose For Beginners
- Fake Yoga Master Teaching Yoga Class For Young Cute Aunt Part-1
- Abs, Arms, And Attitude! | Yoga For Weightloss | Yoga With Adriene
- Life In NYC | Summer Vibes In The City, Yoga, Fitness Slump, Try On Clothing Haul
- Total Body Workout + Weight Loss Tips!! Fat Burning Fitness Routine For Beginners, Home Exercise
- Weight Loss Breakfast With Ragi | Ragi Malt 4 Ways | Ragi Malt Breakfast Recipe For Weight Loss
- FAMILY Official Trailer (2019) Taylor Schilling, Kate McKinnon Movie HD
- 2 MONTHS KETO DIET WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS | KETO TIPS