Gastric Bypass Surgery Demonstration: Memorial Weight-Loss Surgery Program
Gastric Bypass Surgery is demonstrated by Dr. Brett Cohen of the Memorial Weight-Loss Surgery Program.
During gastric bypass, a small pouch is cut out of the stomach, and the small intestine is rerouted to this pouch.
This tends to be a quicker, more aggressive weight-loss option.
Unlike the Lap Band, it is neither adjustable, nor reversible.
This type of surgery typically involves a about a two-night hospital stay.
Although most of the stomach and the upper part of the small intestine no longer have food traveling through them, they still produce important digestive juices that are emptied into the small intestine and help with digestion.
Most people who have gastric bypass experience a significant reduction in excess weight within the first 18 months after surgery.
For more information visit: www.mhs.net/weightloss
This video shows selected portions of surgery that did not have complications. The practice of medicine is not an exact science and serious, even life threatening complications may occur. No guarantee or assurance can be made about the final results of this surgery.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- PCOD/PCOS Diet Plan For Weight Loss | How To Lose Weight Fast With PCOS | Eat More Lose More
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss In Telugu | Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna Diet Kobbari Nune Tho
- Amazing Weight Loss Transformations
- Swallowing The Elipse Balloon On Placement Day – Weight Loss With The Elipse Program (FR/ENG)
- Ep. 63 Online Exclusive! Prayer Activation Weight Loss Episode
- FITNESS Q&A, Answering All Those FIRE Questions Girl!!
- Fitness Update /4 Month Body Transformation | Daisy B
- GYM TIME 🔥 FITNESS MOTIVATION (2019)
- Crawl (2019) – Official Trailer – Paramount Pictures
- HealthWorks! Youth Fitness 101 – Warm Up | Cincinnati Children’s