Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty – A New Weight Loss Option
Drs. Reem Sharaiha and Michel Kahaleh from the Center for Advanced Digestive Care NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center plus Dr. Louis Arrone from the Center for Weight Management at NYP explain the Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty procedure.
Performed completely with advanced endoscopic techniques, Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty is a complement to bariatric surgery, as patients who undergo this procedure often do not qualify for bariatric surgery due to abdominal scarring, heart conditions or other factors. Specialists ranging from gastroenterology to endocrinology follow all patients receiving this procedure to make sure proper nutritional and metabolic outcomes are achieved.
Learn more about the procedure and the CADC:
Learn more about the Center for Weight Management:
Read the findings from NYP/Weill Cornell doctors: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25380510
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- 5 TIPS TO STAY MOTIVATED DURING WEIGHT LOSS
- Weight-Loss Story: Viewer Loses 250 Pounds + Shares How She Stayed Motivated
- Vegan Weight Loss TRANSFORMATION – Couple Loses 160 Lbs (Before And After)
- What To Eat To Lose Weight In 5 Days
- How To Lose Weight: The Real Math Behind Weight Loss
- Calling Out The Fitness Industry In Person!!
- FEMALE FITNESS – POWER & FLEXIBILITY & BALANCE – SEPTEMBER 2019
- Fitness Goals: My Incredible Body Transformation | BRAND NEW ME
- Cardio Vs Weights (Fitness Influencers LIE To YOU!)
- Curvy Yoga Practical Exercises At Home – Nikki