Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt – ‘Maintaining Weight Loss And T2 Reversal – How Sustainable Is It?’
Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt is a Swedish medical doctor based in Karlstad who specialises in family medicine. He is primarily interested in how food and lifestyle can improve a patient’s health and reduce their medication needs.
In 2007, Dr. Eenfeldt started the blog “Kostdoktorn” – a Swedish word that means “Diet Doctor”. The goal was to make it simple for anyone to learn about low carb, high fat nutrition and discuss their results. It rapidly became the most popular health blog in Sweden and one of the most popular blogs in all categories.
In the spring of 2011 the English version of the Diet Doctor blog was launched. It was not immediately popular and for several years it mostly contained translated articles from the Swedish site. Slowly, things started to gather momentum. Income from book sales and frequent lecturing allowed Dr. Eenfeldt to gather a small team of co-workers and the website began to grow in popularity worldwide.
DietDoctor.com now has several million visits per month and still receives no money from industry, offers no products for sale and contains no ads. It is funded entirely by paid subscribers with the goal of spreading the word about outdated nutritional information and to push for a food revolution.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- MY 120LB WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION (Before & After)
- Fat Cutter Drink / Lose 5 Kgs In 5 Days / DIY Weight Loss Drink Remedy – Morning Routine
- Red Velvet – Wendy Extreme Weight Loss 2013 – 2017
- My Fitness/weight Loss Journey (with Pictures)
- 1000 POUND FAMILY WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION
- GYM MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO || THE CAMERA WALE || 2019 || THE EXTREME FITNESS GYM
- Hellboy (2019 Movie) New Trailer “Green Band” – David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, Ian McShane
- YOGA CHALLENGE Famiglia GBR Con Lo Yoga Spinner Game
- INCONTROL Official Trailer (2018) Sci-Fi Movie [HD]
- Top 10 Fitness Mistakes KILLING Your Progress!