Dedicate – A 30 Day Yoga Journey – Yoga With Adriene
You are invited to join me and people all over the world to practice, for 30 Days. http://dedicate30days.com.
Get ready to transform tired energy into useful energy! Invite change, beckon growth, and discover your own unique rhythm.
Work your body, open your mind, and return to your heart.
You’ll get a workout, you’ll gain awareness.
Be prepared to not only see, but feel massive results.
cultivating joint stability
improving body function
increasing clarity of mind
stimulating stagnant energy
tuning into your natural rhythm
It’s free. All of it. No catch. No expiration date. Go to http://dedicate30days.com to read all the details, dedicate and SIGN UP!
Share with your friends and family over the holiday! Get everyone involved! The more people practicing yoga, the better.
Become a FWFG YOGA member!
Free 7-Day trial featuring over 35 hours of exclusive videos + all my digital courses.
Get your FREE Yoga Calendar: http://yogawithadriene.com/calendar/
More at www.yogawithadriene.com
Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
You might also like:
- Can You Build BODY Without Supplements? – Guru Mann Fitness Tips || Health And Fitness
- Morning Yoga Workout ♥ Better Than The Gym | Strength & Stretch
- Yoga For Post Traumatic Stress – PTSD | Yoga With Adriene
- How to Burn Stomach Fat with Movement Yoga | 15 Minute Simple Yoga
- Yin Yoga For Flexibility – A Sore Hip And Hamstring Love Song
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Big Sisters VS Little Sisters EXTREME YOGA CHALLENGE! REMATCH!
- Take 5 Yoga Break! | Yoga Quickies | Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga Tại Nhà – Ngày 1 Yoga Giảm Eo Thần Kỳ Cùng Nguyễn Hiếu Yoga
- STRETCHING OUT! YOGA WITH LIZZZA! | Lizzza
- 7 Min Meditation To Start Your Day | Yoga With Adriene
- 3 HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS – Recipes For Weight Loss (+Gluten Free)
- Supplements For WEIGHT LOSS (Good, Bad, & WORTHLESS)
- 15 Minute LEG Workout – Fitness Series With Romee Strijd
- CRAZY FITNESS GIRL 🔥🔥 MOTIVATION [P2]
- 11 Carbs You Should Be Eating To Lose Weight FAST | Joanna Soh