Day 1 – Ease Into It – 30 Days Of Yoga
Join Adriene on Day 1 of The 30 Days of Yoga journey! Ease into your 30 day experience with an open mind, kindness and curiosity.
Use this DAY 1 practice to take stock, check in with the body and mind. Begin the practice of slowing down, noticing, stretching and moving with ease. Commit to 30 days of breathing deep and listening. Acknowledge the distractions, the frustrations, the parts of the body that need more love or are in healing. Acknowledge it all! For this journey is about more than just a flexible, strong and tone body. It is about full mind, heart and body wellness. Begin here to set the foundation for a connected home practice. – FREE and in the comfort of your own home! Get empowered, find what feels good, listen to your body and lets have some fun!
Connect and support others down below! Cultivate positivity. Remember each day is different! The journey is the reward! See you tomorrow!
Go Deeper with other goodies to support you on your journey + donation-based downloadable versions of the videos so you can practice anytime, anywhere: https://30daysofyoga.vhx.tv/
Need the BASICS of Foundations of a pose?
Check out the Foundations Of Yoga playlist: http://goo.gl/Bc2iUc
Stay Connected ~ www.yogawithadriene.com
You might also like
- Total Body Yoga – Deep Stretch | Yoga With Adriene
- Pranayama Potion | Yoga With Adriene
- My First Week Went Like This… Weight Loss Journey S#1
- Incredible Weight Loss Transformations
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- SOPIHE – Yoga Session #2
- Couples Yoga Challenge – KF/AF (Ep. 18)
- Bedtime Yoga – 20 Minute Calming & Relaxing Night Time Flow
- Morning Yoga At Home As Practical Exercises For Body Stretching – Sergi
- Yoga Tại Nhà – Ngày 1 Yoga Giảm Eo Thần Kỳ Cùng Nguyễn Hiếu Yoga
- 8 Weight Loss Tips Tested, Here’s What Worked
- Weight Loss Tips – Full Day Of Eating
- 5 Tips For A Flat Belly In 21 DAYS | Fitness Challenge + Giveaway!
- Unbelievable Before And After Fitness Transformations Show How Long It Took People To Get In Shape
- FULL WEEK OF WORKOUTS | Monday – Friday Fitness Routine (vlog)