Chuck Carroll’s 265-Pound Weight Loss Story | The Exam Room Podcast
On a new segment of The Exam Room podcast, host Chuck Carroll talks about his personal weight loss story with Dr. Neal Barnard. He lost an incredible 265 pounds—going from 420 pounds to just 155 pounds. He talks about his battle with food addiction, and Dr. Barnard explains the science of food addiction. Listen to the full episode: PCRM.org/Podcast.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- Ready For A Change? Try Julia’s 45 Day Yoga Challenge For Weight Loss & Strength! Beginner Friendly
- Weight Loss Tip Malayalam | How I Lost My Weight | Simple Weight Loss Tips Malayalam
- WEIGHT LOSS WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES  ~ 10 Simple Tips
- Acai Boost 4G – Nicole Maftoum – 19/05/2017
- How To Lose Weight: The Real Math Behind Weight Loss
- I Took The US Army Fitness Test Without Practice
- Fitness Model Trying American Candy For The First Time
- Rainbow Yoga 🌈 Yoga For All Ages! 🌈 Yoga With Adriene
- Day 25 – Dancing Warrior Sequence – 30 Days Of Yoga
- NONA Official Trailer (2019) Kate Bosworth Movie