Ashtanga Yoga – Strength And Flexibility
In traditional ashtanga we avoid using props and learn to rely simply on our body weight and breath. The poses increase flexibility, to build up strength they should be held for at least five long breaths and the vinyasa in between poses increase stamina.
Music under exclusive license: Diamond Ortiz © ASCAP [Funk Stripes Inc] 2018
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- Bed Yoga Hamstring Stretches
- Couples Yoga Challenge – KF/AF (Ep. 18)
- Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India 💫
- Yoga – stretching to maintain spine flexibility
- 6 Reasons Why You’ve Been Drinking Water Wrong
- 10 REAL Ways To Speed Up Weight Loss
- Hobbs & Shaw Trailer #1 (2019) | Movieclips Trailers
- Yoga For Weight Loss | Yoga Dose
- Hareem Farooq Ne Btayii Apne Weight Loss Karne Ki Wajah
- I’M QUITTING FITNESS