60-Year-Old Becomes Oldest Person To Have Weight-Loss Surgery | Fat Doctor | Only Human
60-year-old Magret Foster is about to become one of the oldest people in the country to have an obesity operation. “I think unless you’ve bee a dieter and had weight problems, you’ll never understand a fat person.”
And Luke Shepard, the school cook, who, since the operation to reduce the size of his stomach has lost a staggering 11 stone. ” I’d be lying to you if I told everybody that it was easy. I hate the fact that people would think to themselves, oh he’s had this surgery, that’s fixed his problem. Because it doesn’t. They can fix your stomach but they can’t fix your head.”
Click here to subscribe to the channel:
Follow us on Facebook –
Follow us on Instagram –
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/onlyhuman_OFF
Content licensed from DCD to Little Dot Studios.
Any queries, please contact us at:
#fatdoctor #onlyhuman #weightloss #weightlosssurgery #gastricbypasssurgery
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- 30 Days Weight Loss Challenge [Burn Fat At Home]
- Epic Weight Loss Transformation! Before And After Photos
- How To Stay Motivated On A Weight Loss Journey | 5MF
- Amberlynn Reid And Her Weirdly Inspirational Weight Loss Channel (Opposite Edition)
- 7 Steps To Permanent Weight Loss For Life!
- MALEFICENT 2: MISTRESS OF EVIL Official Trailer (2019) Angelina Jolie, Disney Movie HD
- Vlog #26 | Fitness Studio Fail 🙄 | Fluff Im Test 🤤 & Einrichtung Endlich Fertig🙌
- Yoga For Flexibility | 16 Minute Practice | Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga Para Principiantes | 15 Minutos Yoga Para Perder Peso
- Watch Live! | 5th International Day Of Yoga 2019 | Nanded, Maharashtra | 21 June 2019