5th International Yoga Day Celebrations – LIVE From Prabhat Tara School Maidan, Ranchi, Jharkhand
The fifth edition of the International Yoga Day will be held at the Live from Prabhat Tara School Maidan, Ranchi, Jharkhand on June 21. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lead the main event.
Similarly, such events will be organized across the country and abroad to mark the occasion. Yoga, which has originated in India has been gaining popularity across the globe because of its health benefits.
The word “Yoga” is derived from the Sanskrit root yuj meaning “to join”, “to yoke” or “to unite”, symbolizing the unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment.
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Yoga]:
- 15 Min Yoga For Chest And Shoulders
- Spine Shoulder Mobility Practice Yoga And Fitness With Rhyanna Watson
- Yoga – Headstand Practice (including Padmasana, Splits, Middle Splits)
- Yoga Demonstration – Flexibility, Strength, Balance And Lightness
- Dedicate – Day 0 – Welcome To Dedicate | Yoga With Adriene
- The Lion King – First official Trailer
- COMO LOGRAR UN CUERPO FITNESS
- SMASH OR PASS FT. DESHAE FROST | TOP INSTGRAM FITNESS GIRLS (FITNESS EDITION)
- When Emma Watson Killed Us With Her Deadly Looks
- 5 High Protein Lunch Ideas For Weight Loss