16/8 Study Shows Weight Loss Without Counting Calories
Using the 16/8 intermittent fasting protocol this study looks at the correlation between fasting and calorie control even when one is not counting calories. I break down the results and give my thoughts. Enjoy!
► Flexpro meals (Keto options available!)→ http://www.flexpromeals.com/
Don’t forget to use Promo code FLEDGE20 for 20% off your first order!
► Fledge Fitness Merchandise!!!! → https://tinyurl.com/y8po6pqy
► PATREON → https://www.patreon.com/Fledgefitness
► S U B S C R I B E → http://tinyurl.com/z4aylr4
► THE JUMP ROPE → https://fledgefitness.com/fledge-fitness-jump-rope/
* I’m not a nutritionist nor am I a doctor all information given has been gathered by personal experience and information that I researched and compiled over the years. Always consult a physician before starting a new diet, eating regiment, or workout plan.
Enjoy the video!
Are there any aspects of Intermittent Fasting that you would like me to touch on? If so let me know in the comments section below.
Visit our site for all your fitness needs: https://fledgefitness.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/zclncp6
Follow us on Instagram @FlegdeFitness http://tinyurl.com/hjx84en
Follow me on snapchat: fledgefitness
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Weight loss]:
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General Bariatric Weight Loss Procedure Online Seminar
- Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss | Lose 3Kg In A Week | Breakfast Smoothies For Weight Loss
- LOOSE SKIN AFTER 100 POUND WEIGHT LOSS!
- Beginners Fitness – Walking And Weight Loss
- Trying On My Old Clothes -138 Lb Weight Loss!
- NEW UPCOMING MOVIE TRAILERS 2019 (Weekly #17)
- Day 25 – Dancing Warrior Sequence – 30 Days Of Yoga
- Master Kamal – YOGA CHO MỌI NGƯỜI TẬP 4
- KATE LAZOV – Fitness – Development Of Buttock Muscles – Workout Motivation
- ROAD TO KRATOS | My Fitness Journey Episode 1 – Lower Body Workout