10 Tips Your Fitness Coach Won’t Tell You About
Do you work out with a personal trainer? This is the right thing. If he or she is a real pro, you learn a lot about how exercise can affect your body or how you can lose weight fast. However, there are some tips your fitness coach may fail to tell you. And here are a few of those things. They’ll make your training process much more effective!
Other videos you might like:
15 Common Workout Mistakes Every Beginner Makes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guih-QcadTA&
11 Rookie Workout Mistakes You Should Avoid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2qzHzQUUM&
8 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO AT THE GYM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN30N2aplwE&
Don’t cram in workouts on a deadline 0:23
You won’t become a bodybuilder overnight 1:47
You don’t need a fitness trainer by your side for every workout 2:38
Sports nutrition isn’t the secret to a rockin’ bod 3:28
Make peace with your cellulite 4:23
Your stomach can look great without a six-pack 5:20
If you’re a woman, get ready for more reps 6:12
The more you work out, the more you should eat! 6:54
You can still get into shape without hitting the gym 7:43
When it comes to exercising, stick to the basics 8:32
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you’re working out and eating right consistently, you should start seeing results 2 to 3 months into the game, or even longer. Don’t overdo it 5 to 7 days a week at the gym.
– While training can affect the body and provide results, sometimes what you’re aiming for just isn’t in the cards, and you can thank your DNA for that. So keep that in mind as you set fitness goals for yourself.
– After 5 to 7 sessions with a personal trainer, you should understand how to complete your workouts and have all of your fitness questions answered.
– Instead of spending money on expensive sports nutrition plans, focus on learning some well-balanced recipes for healthy meals you can cook yourself.
– No matter what kinds of workouts or diets you go on, cellulite doesn’t just disappear forever.
– Some ab workouts, when done excessively, can have the opposite effect and make the waist appear wider.
– Women who work out with increased tension and frequent short breaks tend to see more results than if they do longer reps without rest.
– Eating a balanced diet of vegetables, fruits, protein, and healthy fats along with moderate workouts should help you maintain a healthy weight.
– There are all kinds of great, effective exercises you can do both indoors and outdoors that give you the same results as a gym would.
– More often than not, people see the best results by sticking to basic moves like lunges, planks, deadlifts, squats, and pushups
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
As seen on YouTube.
Related in [Fitness]:
- HOW I STARTED MY FITNESS JOURNEY
- FEAR OF FAILURE – Aesthetic Fitness Motivation 🏆
- Fitness Instagram “comedy”
- I’M QUITTING FITNESS
- WORKOUT MOTIVATION #2 | AWESOME WOMEN – AGILITY – MOTIVATION – FITNESS
- LOSE WEIGHT FAST At Home, WITHOUT Exercise | BeerBiceps Weight Loss Diet Advice
- 20 MIN HOME WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUT || No Equipment Training
- YOGA CHALLENGE CON MI NOVIA *SE HACE MUCHO DAÑO*
- I LOST 30 POUNDS IN 30 DAYS – 13 Weight Loss Tips – Lose Weight Fast
- Loose Your Weight Up To 10 Kgs IN Month || Latest Weight LOss Tips || Dr Srinivasu Charyulu